From K Framework
Revision as of 19:50, 1 February 2012 by Tserban2
- 2012-01-27: An Executable Formal Semantics of C with Applications was presented at POPL'12, with much interest.
- 2011-11-01: A 5 minute K Framework Demo video is now available
- 2011-10-15: An Executable Formal Semantics of C with Applications was accepted for POPL'12. Congratulations to Chucky and Grigore!
- 2011-09-30: Chucky Ellison presented An Executable Formal Semantics of C with Applications at Midwest Verification Day PDF
- 2011-09-30: K and Matching Logic — Grigore Rosu gave an invited talk at Midwest Verification Day PPTX
and PDF .
- 2011-07-05: Dorel Lucanu and Vlad Rusu presented K Semantics for Domain Specic Modeling Languages at KEPT 2011.
- 2011-06-20: Wolfram Schulte interviewed Grigore Rosu about K and matching logic on Microsoft's Channel 9.
- 2011-06-20: The call for papers and the website for the 2011 K Workshop was launched.
- 2011-06-20: Dorel Lucanu presented Contributions to the K framework at the 7th MC+WG Meeting, 2nd Action Training School
- 2011-04-27: Our C semantics, written in the K Framework, has been reviewed by Professor John Regehr.