This page lists (alphabetically) known Editor/IDE plugins for K.
Please feel free to contribute to any of the projects below (via pull requests) or to suggest new entries.
K/Maude syntax highlighter for Atom based on the BBEdit grammar described below
K/Maude syntax highlighter for TextWrangler/BBEdit
Emacs mode for K
- Comprehensive plugin for IntelliJ Idea
- Binary: https://github.com/kframework/k-editor-support/blob/master/k-idea-plugin.jar
- Source: https://github.com/kframework/k-editor-support/tree/master/k-idea-plugin-src
K syntax highlighter for Notepad++
Support for http://pygments.org/ Pygments
- Source: http://github.com/kframework/k-editor-support/tree/master/pygments
- Note: the lexer is far from being complete.
K/Maude syntax highlighter for vim
Visual Studio Code
K extension for Visual Studio Code
- Extension page on Visual Studio Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=clv.k
- Source code: http://github.com/LucianCumpata/K-VSCode